A success story
Service and quality. Our goals have remained the same over all these years. This is the reason why we have incorporated a range of processes in the group, with a shared vision: to integrate craftsmanship and state-of-the-art technology. This combination has allowed us to offer our customers comprehensive solutions, and to be leaders in Europe and a benchmark around the world.
Our facilities now cover over 96,500 sqm.
6 major areas of activity
Collaborative design with customers, casting, machining, painting, packaging and transport. We can therefore offer you a complete service.
We can cast parts up to 100 tons and 22 m.
Our facilities have capacity of over 59 thousand tons per year.
75% of our production is currently for the overseas market.
We allocate 5% of our profits to social, cultural and sports works and the development of the area in which we are located.
We are a nodular and grey iron foundry, and the first foundry in Europe to develop components for the wind power sector. Indeed we have grown with them over the years. But we also work for other production sectors: marine engines, machine tools, energy, mining and automation.
- 4 Medium-frequency ovens
- Capacity to cast parts up to 100 t
- Cranes up to 250 t
- Recovery circuit of more than 98% contributing to sustainability and maintaining its quality
- Up to 14m long for flasks and 22m in pit
- Laser scanning
- Collaboration in designing parts and models
- Parts up to 100 mt and up to 7.7 m high
- Cleaning booths
- Blasting booths
- Metallising and painting booths
- Customised packaging design in our dispatch warehouse
- Europe-wide haulage
- Europe-wide and worldwide sea transport
Our 6 integrated processes
- Pattern Design